Based in Chicago, Illinois
February 21, 2013
Hordes of vicious wolves have emerged from the mouth of Wolfcano to steal life and color from the world. Now the Knight of Light, Sir Woolson, must ready his color-changing fleece and magical powers as the last defense against the darkness! Color Sheep is a fast-paced arcade game in which players change Woolson’s color to match oncoming wolves by mixing different intensities of red, green, and blue light. An intuitive swipe-based interface makes forming combos a breeze. When Woolson is charged, tap him to release an incinerating laser blast! Magical items dropped by enemies summon fantastical nature spells to protect Woolson and smite the evil lupine invaders. With adaptive difficulty, over twenty color combinations to master, and Facebook integrated leaderboards, Color Sheep is easy to learn but hard to put down!
We formed Trinket Studios to make games that are loaded with personality in support of unique, fun game mechanics. As our first game, Color Sheep embodies that aim. From the finger-sliding interface to Sir Woolson's smug grins, Color Sheep saw a lot of iteration within a very tight schedule. Not satisfied with emulated buttons or faux analog sticks, we designed an interface that truly works best on touchscreens. On top of those precise controls, we added Sir Woolson, a character unlike any other, in a gorgeous, lively scene.
- Master your understanding of the additive RGB color gamut while helping Woolson defend himself against his vile lupine attackers.
- Discover and wield Woolson's arsenal of magic spells and items, from lightning to rainbow laser.
- Compete to top the Color Sheep leaderboards and best your friends, family, or the whole world!
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Color Sheep. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
- ""I've not had this much fun mixing colors since - I've never had this much fun mixing colors.""
- Mike Fahey, Kotaku
- ""This thing has a very simple concept but a gut-punching difficulty level which, frankly, is a welcome challenge.""
- Eric Ravenscraft, Android Police
- ""This game scored about a 10 out of 10 on my addictive scale and it's only $1 in Google Play. Get it.""
- Tim-o-Tato, Droid Life
About Trinket Studios
Trinket Studios is a Chicago-based independent game studio comprised of Tom Eastman, Eric Huang, and Ben Perez. Together they focus on unique worlds with big characters.
More information on Trinket Studios, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Color Sheep Credits
Cofounder, President, Programmer