Follow the link to check out what we’ve put together and lend your support!
An update to Color Sheep has just gone live for both iOS and Android! Here’s a list of changes:
- Practice mode! There’s a new mode available from the main menu which lets you practice whatever color you like in a safe, zero-enemy environment.
- (iOS) Game Center leaderboards!
- (Android) The long-awaited quit button!
- Improvements and fixes for Facebook integration.
- Show more entries on the leaderboards.
- Show only top scores for each friend in the Facebook tab.
- Mute button to toggle sound.
- Various bug fixes.
If you haven’t seen it already, here’s the awesome launch trailer Eric made, showing some of the backstory of Sir Woolson and the Wolfcano:
Our goal with Color Sheep was to make a small, fun game with lot of character, a unique touch interface, and beautiful art. Sir Woolson stongly believes we succeeded, but that decision is really up to you! We’re so proud to bring him and all the vibrant insanity of Color Sheep to you! Thanks for all your support! <3
From the primordial ooze, ITÂ has risen! That it being Trinket Studios’ new website! We’re officially pulling back the curtain and going public!
Check out our games’ pages in the sidebar on the left or throw an email/tweet/like at us by navigating your eyeballs to the contact section. If you’re not sure what we are, check out the About page and learn all our innermost secrets and possibly names.